Trainer Toolkit is packed with some of the most powerful game-hacking features around. Even the absolute beginner will be creating simple codes like Infinite Health and No Timer straight away, but after a little practice, it's capable of hacking even more awesome enhancements - the only limit is your imagination.
Watch in action
Codes created on Trainer Toolkit can be entered into any Action Replay DS using Action Replay's manual code entry system, so you can share them with your friends or put them on the net if you wish. And if you haven't yet updated your Action Replay DS to take advantage of manual code entry, do so now using the software app that came with the cart. It's easy!
- Intelligent search with all standard expressions and range limit.
- Multiple search types: 8, 16, 32 and 64-bit, and floating point.
- Search history window with 'roll back' feature.
- Run List function tests codes in real time.
- Hex view with auto refresh, search-and-replace and binary load/save.
- 'Watch Locations' pane with one-time memory poke.
- Disassembly view.
Need more information?
If you're interested in buying a Trainer Toolkit but would like to know a little more first then why not download the Trainer Toolkit User Manual and find out for sure whether it's for you. For obvious reasons, it's quite an involved manual!